How do I get treatment?
For further information and appointments please contact us on:
+44 (0) 20 7234 2060
Facilities at the London Rheumatology Centre
The London Rheumatology Centre has the following staff and facilities available:
- 4 Consultant Rheumatologists (all teaching hospital consultants)
- 23 Orthopaedic Surgeons (with specialists in every area of Orthopaedics)
- Back Specialists
- Full laboratory back-up
- Fully equipped Physiotherapy Department
- Osteoporosis Diagnostic and Treatment Centre
- Sports Medicine Specialists
- X-ray, MRI, Ultrasound and Extremity MRI facilities
The London Rheumatology Centre is also supported by the medical facilities offered at London Bridge Hospital, which include Cardiology, Chest Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Neurology and Acute Medical Care.